Drop in for our bi-weekly bitesize pole classes during the term, featuring choreographies by Jen Pau.
These multilevel pole flow classes feature a new choreography every 2 weeks spanning different genres.
Expect pole flow and floor tricks, with a handful of spinning pole tricks (level 1.5 and up).
- These classes are ideal for those who have completed our Pole Flow / Floor Flow term courses, or at least a level 1 pole choreography course (or equivalent).
Music genres for each week's choreography are as follows:
- Weeks 1-2 (19 & 26 March): Seven Nation Army - The Glitch Mob Remix
- Weeks 3-4 (2 & 9 April): Sway With Me - GALXARA Version
- Weeks 5-6 (16 & 23 April): Sex Therapy - Robin Thicke
- Weeks 7-8 (30 April & 7 May): Travva - Jutrø, Linda
Attire: Heels are highly recommended but not mandatory. Knee pads.
Term course discounts/promos do not apply to drop-in classes. Please note the dates when you sign up for each choreography, as there are no make-ups/refunds/credits for missed classes. If you're unable to attend a booked class for any reason, please find someone to take over and inform the studio via email or WhatsApp.