ADORE THE FLOOR is a 90-minute multi-level floorwork workshop (no pole):
- In the first part of this workshop you will learn acrobatic sexy floor moves to improve your skills.
- In the second part, you will learn a small choreography to connect the moves to music, with different variations given according to skill level.
- We recommend that you have completed our Floor Flow and/or Pole Flow courses or equivalent.
- Those who have completed our Chair-Pole and/or Tease courses, or who are taking Flow Tech for the first time in Term 1 - please seek your instructor's assessment before signing up.
Attire: Heels/boots recommended but not mandatory (otherwise socks). Leggings to facilitate floor slides. Knee pads.
Terms & Conditions:
- All workshop bookings are final and there will be no refunds, credits, make-ups or deferment/rollovers once booked (including for medical reasons).
- There are no refunds if you sign up for a workshop that is beyond your skill level. If in doubt, please contact us for an assessment.
- This workshop is not eligible for promotional discounts (including tertiary or multi-class promotions).
- In the event that you're unable to attend your workshop, please inform us in writing no later than 48 hours prior. You may transfer your booking to someone else, provided the person taking over your spot meets all the stipulated prerequisites.
- This workshop requires a minimum number of sign-ups to start. In the event that there aren't enough sign-ups, our studio will hold class credits for the cancellation of the class.