Drop in for our single bitesize heels classes during the term, featuring choreographies by Tania.
These beginner-friendly classes can be done singly on their own, or taken in multiples, as each week will feature a short new choreography done to different genres of music.
Each week's choreography will incorporate techniques for walking and moving in heels, beginner-level pole combos (knee spins, spin climbs, showgirls, pole turns, cradle/jamilla spins), as well as simple floorwork, flows and transitions.
- These classes are ideal for those who have completed their Beginners Pole course with us (or equivalent) and want to practice moving in heels, as well as learn additional dance techniques.
- Higher-level students can also benefit from honing their balance/skills and improving the fluidity of their lines and transitions in heels, both on and off the pole. Not recommended for absolute newbies.
Music genres for each week's choreography are as follows:
- Week 1 (19 March): 2020s Pop Charts
- Week 2 (26 March): Hard Rock (pole + chair)
- Week 3 (2 April): Blockbuster Soundtrack
- Week 4 (9 April): Slow & Sensual (pole + chair)
- Week 5 (16 April): 1990s Pop Charts
- Week 6 (23 April): R&B / Hip Hop (pole + chair)
- Week 7 (30 April): Soft/Emo Rock
- Week 8 (7 May): 80s Retro Jam
Attire: Heels are highly recommended but not mandatory. Pole wear (with exposed skin for grip during pole tricks - no leggings). Knee pads.
Term course discounts/promos do not apply to drop-in classes. Please note the dates when you sign up for each choreography, as there are no make-ups/refunds/credits for missed classes. If you're unable to attend a booked class for any reason, please find someone to take over and inform the studio via email or WhatsApp.