Book solo/small-group time with your favourite instructors. Email us to enquire about arranging for dates/instructor.
Private prices listed here are IN-STUDIO and can be shared by up to 3 people. Every additional person beyond that will be charged $40 each per hour / $60 each per 1.5 hours.
Please note validity/expiry of all packages before purchasing.
- 1-hour Single: $130 (valid for 1 month from the date of purchase)
- 1.5-hour Single: $195 (valid for 1 month from the date of purchase)
- 5-hour package: $618 (valid for 3 months from the date of the first class)
- 10-hour package: $1,170 (valid for 6 months from the date of the first class)
Requests for new choreography:
$80 per choreography request (song of your choice) in private classes, subject to instructor availability to choreograph.
- The maximum number of students in any private group is capped at 6. Please email us about workshop options for groups larger than 6.
- Scheduling of dates/times for private sessions is dependent on instructor and studio availability.
- All private classes/packages need to be fully paid for before the start of the first class.
- NO EXTENSIONS or refunds will be granted for lapsed or expired packages, and students need to be aware of the relevant validity period at the time of purchase.
- Any change(s) to pre-arranged private session bookings need to be communicated to our studio and/or your instructor at least 24 hours prior to the scheduled class, unless otherwise stipulated by your instructor (eg. during peak periods). Late cancellations or changes made less than 24 hours prior may result in that class time being deducted and considered utilised.
- For dates that are block-booked in advance with your instructor, last-minute cancellations may result in a penalty fee of $100 per block booking.
- Please be punctual. No extra time will be added if you are late for your scheduled private session. If you are more than 15 minutes late, your instructor reserves the right to cancel the session and your class time may be forfeited and considered utilised.