1.5-hour slots of unsupervised studio time for individual pole/hammock practice at Cross Street Exchange priced at $15/pax.
- 1 person per piece of equipment, per booking. No sharing of equipment or practice time.
- Practice bookings are final and non-refundable. If you are unable to attend a practice session that you have booked, please find someone to take over and inform us about the name swop at least 24 hours before the practice session starts, otherwise your session is forfeited.
- No-shows or missed practice sessions for any reason will not be rescheduled, credited or refunded.
Attire for HAMMOCK practice sessions:
- A fitting, sleeved top that fully covers your shoulders, underarms and torso (no cap sleeves/sleeveless wear, midriffs or loose tops that can ride up).
- Full-length leggings or bottoms that are fitted and stretchy, and cover your legs to the ankles (no netted/slash design leggings that leave areas of your legs exposed).
- No jewellery or accessories that will catch and tear the hammock fabric (rings, bracelets, necklaces, anklets, spiky/dangling piercings).