UPDATED 3 APRIL 2020
In light of continuing developments around 2019-nCoV, Breathe Dance Company has the following protocols in place for our community's safety and wellbeing:
All students and visitors are required to complete a health declaration form here each time they visit our studios. If your temperature is above 37.5 deg Celsius, please seek medical attention immediately and DO NOT enter our premises.
STAY HOME NOTICE (SHN)
Anyone on 14-day Stay Home Notice (SHN) is NOT PERMITTED to visit our studio.
If you are feeling unwell for any reason - even if you have not travelled - please notify us and do not come to class. Please do seek medical attention immediately.
If you are in doubt, please err on the side of caution and stay home.
IN OUR STUDIOS
1. Class sizes have been reduced to comply with group size restrictions. Please click here for all other current measures.
2. Our studios are cleaned and sanitized daily. There are also alcohol-based hand sanitizers in our elevator and at our entrances for your use.
3. Please observe good personal hygiene by washing your hands with soap and water in the bathroom before and after your classes.
4. Please wipe down your poles with the alcohol sprays provided. You are required to bring your own pole cleaning cloths.
5. We have removed shared yoga mats, Please either bring your own mat, or use knee pads for stretch/flexibility classes. You are required to bring your own cloth for cleaning yoga blocks and stretch bands.
6. Make-up classes are only allowed via direct swap/exchange with another student. No sharing of poles or random drop-ins are allowed. If the class is not full, please check with the relevant instructor(s) for availability - which we will manage for physical distancing capacity.
- Ministry of Health Updates
- NEA Sanitization & Housekeeping Guidelines that we adopt in keeping our studios clean
Thank you for helping to keep us all safe. Take care and stay well everyone!
The Breathe Dance Crew