UPDATED 8 FEBRUARY 2020
In light developments around 2019-nCoV, Breathe Dance Company has the following protocols in place for our community's safety and wellbeing:
All students and visitors are required to complete a health declaration form here prior to entering our studios.
TRAVELERS & LEAVE OF ABSENCE
All travelers who have visited China and/or been in close contact with travelers to China (to your best knowledge) should notify our studio and refrain from coming to classes during this period.
If you have traveled elsewhere and/or if you are feeling unwell, please notify our studio and do not come to class. Please do seek medical attention immediately.
If you are on Leave of Absence (LOA) from work, school (tertiary, vocational or private education), or if it is self-imposed for any reason at all, please notify us as well and do not come to the studio during the 14-day period of your LOA.
If you are in doubt, please err on the side of caution and stay home.
For the above, we will waive late cancellation fees on private classes, and communicate with affected individuals about class credits.
IN OUR STUDIOS1. Our studios are cleaned and sanitized daily. We have also provided alcohol-based hand sanitizers at our entrances for your use.
2. Please observe good personal hygiene by washing your hands with soap and water in the bathroom before and after your classes.
3. Please wipe down your poles and mats with the alcohol sprays provided. We change the studio pole/mat cloths frequently but we strongly recommend that everyone bring their own pole/mat cleaning cloths.
4. Wear a mask if you have respiratory symptoms such as a cough or runny nose. Seek medical attention immediately and DO NOT come for class.
- Ministry of Health Updates
- NEA Sanitization & Housekeeping Guidelines that we adopt in keeping our studios clean
Thank you for helping to keep us all safe. Be well everyone!
The Breathe Dance Crew