UPDATED 20 JUNE 2021
In line with the latest official announcements, please note that we will resume Term 3 physical classes in our studios from 21 June 2021.
Breathe Dance Company has the following protocols in place for our community's continued safety and wellbeing:
SAFE ENTRY GATEWAY
All students and visitors are required to do a temperature screen and check in and out via the Safe Entry Gateway (one per floor) each time they visit our studios. If your temperature is above 37.6 deg Celsius, please seek medical attention immediately. You will not be permitted to enter our premises.
QUARANTINE ORDER / STAY HOME NOTICE (SHN)
Anyone under quarantine, Stay Home Notice (SHN), or any other government-issued isolation order is NOT PERMITTED to visit our studio.
If you have been in close contact with anyone under quarantine or SHN, or if you are feeling unwell for any reason - even if you have not travelled - DO NOT VISIT OUR STUDIOS. If you are in doubt, please err on the side of caution, visit a doctor and stay home.
IN OUR STUDIOS
- It is MANDATORY TO KEEP YOUR MASK ON at all times when in our studios and during class. No exceptions. All masks must have proper filtering protection as laid out in official guidelines (foam, mesh or other mask materials that do not have effective protection cannot be used).
- Wash your hands with soap immediately upon entering and before leaving our studios. Sanitizers are also readily available at all entrances and within our premises.
- BRING YOUR OWN SPRAY BOTTLE for pole cleaning solution. Please ask your instructor/reception if you need a top-up. Please DO NOT USE YOUR OWN cleaning concoctions, which might damage our poles and equipment.
- Bring your own yoga mats, blocks, stretch bands and other accessories that you might need for classes such as Stretch. We will not provide these for sharing.
- Adhere to the class groupings and spacings as assigned by your instructor. There is strictly no intermingling between instructors and students, or between students, and no spotting in class.
- Please keep your voices down. Low volumes and minimal conversation will help keep our spaces safer.
- Do not loiter around the studio before and after your class (in the bathrooms, at the locker area). Please also follow the safe distancing floor markers at the lift landing areas.
- Arrive on time for class. If you're early, please wait downstairs in the various waiting areas near our building. There will be no waiting allowed at the reception area.
- All bags are to be placed on the window ledges only (not on the floors), as these are wiped down between classes.
- Class sizes have been reduced to comply with group size restrictions and social distancing measures. Please only use your designated poles and do not switch or share poles in class.
- After class, please wipe down your pole with studio-provided alcohol solution, and use the paper towels provided to wipe down the floor area around your pole (your instructor will spritz the area with disinfectant for you). Please dispose of used paper towels in the bins provided.
- Our studios are cleaned and sanitized daily by a professional cleaning service. We also use a medical-grade antiviral mist multiple times a day between classes.
- Our showers remain open for use. Soapy showers are a good thing and we encourage them. Just make them quick!
- Make-up classes are only allowed through direct swap/exchange with another student (on our closed Facebook group page). No random drop-ins are allowed. If the class is not full, please check with the relevant instructor(s) for availability - which we will manage for physical distancing capacity.
Thank you for helping to keep us all safe. Take care and stay well everyone!
The Breathe Dance Crew