UPDATED 7 AUGUST 2021
Term 3 classes in our studios will resume from 12 August onwards until 5 September.
Term 4 classes will run from 6 September - 31 October.
All students who are currently enrolled in Term 3 will remain enrolled, and will continue with the remaining Term 3 classes when they resume.
We appreciate that you've taken the time to submit your vaccination status - we've asked for this on the recommendation of the relevant authorities to aid/expedite any contact tracing efforts that might be necessary down the line.
If you have not submitted your vaccination status, PLEASE DO SO BEFORE ATTENDING CLASS (no need to resubmit if you've already done so). Please click here to submit >
PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU ARE ALLOWED TO PARTICIPATE IN CLASSES REGARDLESS OF VACCINATED/PARTIAL/NON-VACCINATED STATUS FOR THE TIME BEING.
We will maintain our status quo mask-on policy in ALL classes regardless of vaccination status until further notice, while we continue to monitor official developments and directives.
In our studios, we maintain the following protocols for our community's continued safety and wellbeing:
SAFE ENTRY GATEWAY
All students and visitors are required to do a temperature screen and check in and out via the Safe Entry Gateway (one per floor) each time they visit our studios. If your temperature is above 37.6 deg Celsius, please seek medical attention immediately. You will not be permitted to enter our premises.
QUARANTINE ORDER / STAY HOME NOTICE (SHN)
Anyone under quarantine, Stay Home Notice (SHN), or any other government-issued isolation order is NOT PERMITTED to visit our studio.
If you live with or have been in close contact with anyone under quarantine or SHN, or if you are feeling unwell for any reason - even if you have not travelled - DO NOT VISIT OUR STUDIOS. If you are in doubt, please err on the side of caution, visit a doctor and stay home.
IN OUR STUDIOS
- It is MANDATORY TO KEEP YOUR MASK ON at all times when in our studios and during class. No exceptions. All masks must have proper filtering protection as laid out in official guidelines (foam, mesh or other mask materials that do not have effective protection cannot be used).
- Wash your hands with soap immediately upon entering and before leaving our studios. Sanitizers are also readily available at all entrances and within our premises.
- BRING YOUR OWN SPRAY BOTTLE for pole cleaning alcohol solution. Please ask your instructor/reception if you need a top-up. Please DO NOT USE YOUR OWN cleaning concoctions or wet wipes, which might damage our poles and equipment.
- Bring your own yoga mats, blocks, stretch bands and other accessories that you might need for classes such as Stretch. We will not provide these for sharing.
- Adhere to the class groupings and spacings as assigned by your instructor. There is strictly no intermingling between instructors and students, or between students, and no spotting in class.
- Please keep your voices down. Low volumes and minimal conversation will help keep our spaces safer.
- Do not loiter around the studio before and after your class (in the bathrooms, at the locker area). Please also follow the safe distancing floor markers at the lift landing areas.
- Arrive on time for class. If you're early, please wait downstairs in the various waiting areas near our building. There will be no waiting allowed at the reception area.
- All bags are to be placed on the window ledges only (not on the floors), as these are wiped down between classes.
- Class sizes have been reduced to comply with group size restrictions and social distancing measures. Please only use your designated poles and do not switch or share poles in class.
- After class, please wipe down your pole with studio-provided alcohol solution, and use the paper towels provided to wipe down the floor area around your pole (your instructor will spritz the area with disinfectant for you). Please dispose of used paper towels in the bins provided.
- Our studios are cleaned and sanitized daily by a professional cleaning service. We also use a medical-grade antiviral mist multiple times a day between classes.
- Our showers remain open for use. Soapy showers are a good thing and we encourage them. Just make them quick!
- Make-up classes are only allowed through direct swap/exchange with another student (on our closed Facebook group page). No random drop-ins are allowed. If the class is not full, please check with the relevant instructor(s) for availability - which we will manage for physical distancing capacity.
Thank you for helping to keep us all safe. Take care and stay well everyone!
The Breathe Dance Crew