Safe Management Measures
Please note that only fully vaccinated individuals are permitted access to our studios located at 18 Cross Street, #B1-103/104/114 Cross Street Exchange, Singapore 048423.
We continue to maintain our mask-on policy in ALL classes throughout the duration of class until further notice.
In our studios, we maintain the following protocols for our community's continued safety and wellbeing:
SAFE ENTRY GATEWAY
All students and visitors are required to check in and out via the Safe Entry Gateway (one per studio) each time they visit. If you are feeling unwell for any reason, please do not attend class.
IF YOU ARE UNWELL
If you have tested ART+, live with or have been in close contact with anyone who has tested ART+, please inform the studio via email/WhatsApp and do not attend class. Please refer to the latest MOH protocols here >
IN OUR STUDIOS
- It is MANDATORY TO KEEP YOUR MASK ON at all times when in our studios and during class. No exceptions. All masks must have proper filtering protection as laid out in official guidelines (foam, mesh or other mask materials that do not have effective protection cannot be used).
- Wash your hands with soap immediately upon entering and before leaving our studios. Sanitizers are also readily available at all entrances and within our premises.
- BRING YOUR OWN SPRAY BOTTLE for pole cleaning alcohol solution. Please ask your instructor/reception if you need a top-up. Please DO NOT USE YOUR OWN cleaning concoctions or wet wipes, which might damage our poles and equipment.
- Bring your own yoga mats, stretch bands and other accessories that you might need for classes such as Stretch. We will not provide these for sharing.
- Adhere to the class groupings and spacings as assigned by your instructor. There is strictly no sharing of equipment and no social intermingling/loitering before, during or after class within the studio premises.
- Please keep your voices down. Low volumes and minimal conversation will help keep our spaces safer.
- Arrive on time for class. If you're early, please wait outside in the various waiting areas near our building. There will be no waiting allowed within our studios or at the locker/retail area.
- Class sizes have been reduced to comply with group size restrictions and social distancing measures. Please only use your designated poles and do not switch or share poles in class.
- After class, please wipe down your pole with studio-provided alcohol solution, and use the paper towels provided to wipe down the floor area around your pole (your instructor will spritz the area with disinfectant for you).
- Our studios are cleaned and sanitized daily by a professional cleaning service. We also use a medical-grade antiviral mist multiple times a day between classes.
- Make-up classes are only allowed through direct swap/exchange with another student (on our closed Facebook group page). No random drop-ins are allowed. If the class is not full, please check with the relevant instructor(s) for availability - which we will manage for physical distancing capacity.
Thank you for helping to keep us all safe. Take care and stay well everyone!
The Breathe Dance Crew